About Me

Located in Minneapolis, I spend 75% of my life just trying to stay warm and wondering when it will be spring. The other 25% is spent bettering myself. I’m on a mission this year to stop wasting time and start fulfilling my dreams, both career and personal. I aspire to one day (soon) be completely in charge of my own schedule and be more than financially comfortable. It sounds pretty typical, but we’re all on different journeys. This is mine.

Advertisements